I applaud and thank you for getting all the way to the bottom of the page. Let’s face it, most people don’t read that far. So to reward your persistence and awesomeness, here are some extra things related to ROCK ON that I thought you might enjoy. I hope to add things periodically so check back every few months to see what’s new! Thanks for being such a loyal fan.Ori’s website
- U2 360 Tour with the Fray (Denver)
- Train with Maroon 5, Gavin DeGraw (Red Rocks)
- Journey, Foreigner, Night Ranger (Greenwood Village)
- Goo Goo Dolls with Switchfoot & Green River Ordinance (Red Rocks)
- Jackson Browne with David Lindley (Red Rocks)
- Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers with Joe Cocker (Red Rocks)
- O.A.R. (Red Rocks)
- Indigo Girls Holiday Show, eTown (Boulder Theater)
- REO Speedwagon (BizBash benefit, Fillmore Auditorium, Denver)
- Death Cab for Cutie with Andrew Bird, Ra Ra Riot (Red Rocks)
- Jackson Browne (Red Rocks)
- 3 Doors Down with Hinder & Finger Eleven (Red Rocks)
- R.E.M. (Red Rocks)
- Indigo Girls (Denver Botanic Gardens)
- Steve Windwood, Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers, O.A.R. as part of the Mile High Music Festival (Denver)
(the 80’s and 90’s)
(in alphabetical order. Location noted when I remember it; more to be added when I remember them)
- Big Head Todd & the Monsters with the Dave Matthews Band (Red Rocks)
- Bruce Springsteen (Los Angeles Coliseum and Denver Mile High Stadium)
- The Cars (Bob Carr Auditorium – Orlando, FL)
- Dire Straits (Hollywood Bowl)
- Foreigner (Denver)
- Gregg Allman (Hollywood Bowl)
- Indigo Girls (Red Rocks)
- Journey (Denver)
- Lynyrd Skynyrd (Boston, MA)
- Rolling Stones (Folsom Field, University of Colorado)
- The Who (Los Angeles, CA)
A Legacy of Guitars
Original Song – “Waiting for You”
We’d love for you to support the original artists by purchasing the song from one of these sites:
|Spotify, MySpace Music, Emusic, Zune, Rhapsody, Nokia, Verve Life, Google Music and|
To download a free version, right-click this link and select Save Link As. (The free version includes an introduction by Denise.)
Ori has to deal with some groupies who want to come watch rehearsals.
Ori talks to Ed about his new guitar, and then there is a flashback with Del.
This scene shows how Ori sees Jane in comparison to some of his other “fans.”
Ori deals with his younger groupies and his continuing conflicting emotions about his brother, Del.
Ori is convinced that Jane and Del have something going on and runs to the safety of Nick’s house.
A scene where Ori and Jane kiss!
Ori feels shy around Jane after kissing her, and then we also see another take on Jane talking about her name.